Among the different varieties of Nepali food available, momo is one of the most popular items. In fact, momos are so popular in Nepal that almost every restaurant offers it on their menu. It’s also very popular in London, so much so that guests often ask us for the recipe for our chicken, mutton, and vegetarian momos.
How to make Momo?
- 500 gm of minced meat
- 1 grated onion
- Some finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons of ginger and garlic paste each
- Half a tablespoon of coriander powder
- Half a tablespoon of turmeric
- Half a tablespoon of cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons of grated chilli
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 kg of Everest MOMO flour
Be the first to review “Everest Foods Mo:Mo Flour 1 Kg”