Noodles: Wheat Flour (67%), Refined Palm Oil (Contains Antioxidant E319), Salt, Acidity Regulators (E451, E501, E500), Thickener (E412), Colour (E101), Seasoning Powder: Sugar, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E627, E631), Garlic Powder, Artificial Chicken Flavour (4.5%), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Colour (E150a), Anticaking Agent (E551), Seasoning Oil: Refined Palm Oil (Contains Antioxidant E319), Onion, Sweet Soy Sauce: Sugar, Water, Salt, Wheat, Soybean, Spices, Sesame Oil, Chilli Powder
- Product may also contains Egg, Sulphite
For Best Before Date, See front of packet.
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Place noodles in briskly boiling water (400ml) and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Or alternatively: Cook in the microwave:
- Cook noodles in 400 ml water for 5 minutes in a microwave (850W) on High mode.
- 2. Mix all seasoning sachets (according to taste) on a plate while noodles are being cooked.
- 3. Remove noodles from water and drain well.
- 4. Add noodles to the seasonings, and mix well. Your delicious are ready to serve.