Noodles: Wheat Flour (66%), Refined Palm Oil (contains Antioxidant E319), Salt, Acidity Regulators (E451, E501, E500), Thickener (E412), Colour (E101), Seasoning Powder: Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E627, E631), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Artificial Chicken Flavour (7.5%), Seasoning Oil: Refine Palm Oil (contains Antioxidant E319), Chilli, Garlic, Onion, Paprika, Sweet Soy Sauce: Sugar, Water, Salt, Wheat, Soybean, Spices, Sesame Oil, Fried Onion: Onion, Refined Palm Oil (contains Antioxidant E319), Chilli Powder
- Product may also contains Cereal Egg, Sulphite
Store in a cool dry place.For Best Before Date, See front of packet.
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Place noodles in briskly boiling water (400ml) and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Or alternatively: Cook in the microwave:
- Cook noodles in 400 ml water for 5 minutes in a microwave (850W) on High mode.
- 2. Mix all seasoning sachets (according to taste) on a plate while noodles are being cooked.
- 3. Remove noodles from water and drain well.
- 4. Add noodles to the seasonings, and mix well. Your delicious are ready to serve.
Be the first to review “Indomie Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy (Pack Of 10)”