Noodles: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, contains Antioxidant E319), Iodized Salt, Humectant (E452), Acidity Regulators (E500, E501), Thickener (E412), Colour (E101), Seasoning Powder: Iodized Salt, Flavor Enhancers (E621, E627, E631), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Soy Powder, Ginger Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Artificial Chicken Flavor, Chilli Powder
- Product may also contain Sulphite, Cereal, Egg
Store in a cool dry placeBest Before: See pack
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Add Indomie noodle to 250cc (approx 1 glass) of boiling water.
- 2. Cook for 2 minutes, stir occasionally. Add seasoning and chilli powder to your taste. Cook, until the water is almost dried up.
- 3. Our delicious Indomie noodle is ready to be served.
- For soup style, add Indomie noodle, seasoning and chili powder to 350cc (approx. 1 1/2 glasses) and boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.